fredag 16 mars 2012

Wings and Feathers

I have been trying some new glazes and ideas this week
First  firing did not make me smile when opening the kiln 
 but re-firing did  :)

First pic. pendant really looks like a picture from some old newspaper or something not really captured in the photo as usual



more wings new glaze





 and some other ideas Im testing 









 Now I just have to stop playing with the clay and start making jewelry  :)

This is a bit short post but my head is aching due to some bug my immune system is fighting


have a creative weekend

Birgitta

5 kommentarer:

  1. Wooooooow - a lot of awesomeness:-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hope you start feeling better soon. I am just getting over it myself. Your new pieces are FABULOUS!! I love the feathers, the words, and I always love turquoise!
    The dragonflys you sent me are so beautiful, I have to hiard them for a while...hehe.
    Feel better, sending healing thoughts.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Åh, trollsländorna väcker habegäret... :D

    SvaraRadera
  4. De är alla väldigt vackra!

    SvaraRadera