söndag 19 februari 2012

Totally different

I  do make all kinds of jewelry
even if I prefer the more artful stile
but I made a more traditional necklace this week for a wedding

Sterling silver beads, Swarovski heart and huge pearls + smaller ones.
..(and something blue :)


big differense from what I got out of the kiln to work with this week


 sleeping beauties



 
I do know spring is on its way but I made a bunch of leaves....



lots of different horses as I got some requests for that




and totem owls  to talk to ...they look kind of angry ??


 

4 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, keramikpärlorna är riktigt häftiga ! Halsbandet till bruden är så välkomponerat och vackert ! Tänk vad en liten blå pärla kan göra :)
    Ha det fint kram Eva

    SvaraRadera
  2. Birgitta, your work is so lovely. Those horses are sublime!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh my! Loving all of the new work. <3

    SvaraRadera
  4. Congratulations on being Designer of the Week on ABS. Beautiful, stunnng piece. You certainly deserve the recognition.

    SvaraRadera