torsdag 27 januari 2011

Monday was The DAY :)

 Found in my blog this morning
that I was the lucky winner of this gorgeous OWL pendant :)  THANK YOU !
( I forgot to look as I was busy in my blog -and ABS - designer of the week)
sorry for that!  HE is so gorgeous !! makes me soo happy as I have been looking at the lovely things in the shop were You can find his brothers


 the guy looks a bit angry ....... I guess he thinks I should have looked after him better not leaving him without  my adress like that  !
I will certainly  make up for that when he arrives  - PROMISE !

You can take a  look at the family that brought him into this world  here
 There You can also  find a link to their Etsy shop to look for goodies

2 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks Birgitta for bloging about us!
    Your sweet little owl is on his way!

    SvaraRadera